EFI Production Planner in Spain
Tracking #: 4520
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Production Planner to join our InkJet Solutions Business Unit in our Almazzora, Spain.
Job Description :
- Planning and maintenance of all work orders needed from start to finish of production
- Plans sequence of fabrication and manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers
- Process consumption of work order parts and other parts removed from inventory for other purposes.
- Prepare lists of required materials to meet the production schedule and define priorities with the procurement team
- Use SAP to view material movements, quantities on order, and the current balance on hand to ensure materials needed by the manufacturing plants are available
- Follow up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects
- Oversee correctness and completeness of part set up in SAP (foreign trade data, material master, assembly routing, etc.)
- Planners participate in weekly meetings with plant production managers and the Manufacturing Production Manager to identify opportunities.
- the Manufacturing Production Planners use SAP to create daily stock transport orders to ship materials between manufacturing plants and warehouses
- The computer software SAP is used by the Manufacturing Production Planners to view material movements, quantities on order, and the current balance on hand to ensure materials needed by the manufacturing plants are available
- Monitor spares required for field service support , excess and obsolete inventory related to assigned product line
- At least 2 years experience in manufacturing, production management, production planning
- At least 1 year experience in SAP PP module ( forecasting, planning, production scheduling)
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of inventory management, forecasting and production scheduling principles
- Knowledge of the master data that drives the forecasting, planning, production scheduling, and shipping functionality in SAP
- The ability to deal with changing priorities on a moment’s notice
- The ability to handle multiple tasks accurately
- The ability to interface with co-workers of all levels
- High school diploma minimum; associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.