Schneider Electric Hardware Designer in Czech Republic
Responsibilities & Key Tasks
You will be a part of an international team dedicated to Connected Living development projects. The role includes analog and microcontroller devices design, testing of functionality and EMC tests.
Knowledge and Attitudes:
- Education with technical focus – in best case Master’s degree in electronic engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analog and embedded hardware design:
- Schematic creation in ECAD, PCB design, simulation (PSpace..), design analysis and calculations, verification and validation support, EMC and safety ….
- Knowledge about relevant European norms and standards.
- Basic knowledge of embedded software and C language will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English language – daily used.
- Strong interest in the field of hardware development and desire to continually learn.
- Team Player (you will be cooperating on various projects within international teams).
- Experience in working with a global company will be an advantage.
- Ownership of for the outcomes of your own work, ability to follow thru with tasks until completion.
Ideal candidate may come from the following backgounds:
- Building automation development
- HVAC development
- Industrial automation
Primary Location: Czech Republic
Unposting Date: Jun 10, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 005AZ0