EY Senior Consultant HR Strategy and Organizational Design in Belgium
Senior Consultant HR Strategy and Organizational Design
Requisition # BEL001H1
Post Date Feb 19, 2019
EY Belgium is hiring exceptional talent to assist us in building a world class People Advisory Service Line (PAS). We are the new kids on the block and through our innovative HR incubator approach we are winning the hearts and minds of organizations by assisting them to solve their complex people problems by a pragmatic, innovative, no frills approach.
Our HR incubator is one of a kind. We have a diverse group of people with all types of skills working together IN ONE TEAM to deeply solve clients people challenges. This includes deep HR experts, Data geeks, HR technology guru’s, tax experts and transformation experts.
As well as skill-set diversity, we also believe in cultural diversity. Our team consists of people of all ages, from all over the world. We literally are a mini United Nations in Belgium.
All of this in one team. Imagine the fun and diversity that offers?
So – if you are a passionate HR geek with a track record in HR Strategy, Organizational design and HR operating models then this could be the opportunity that could change your life! (And ours).
Who is PAS?
Our HR incubator is an integral part of our People Advisory Services (PAS) service line.
We help our clients harness their people agenda – the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. We help our clients solve their most complex people-related organizational, compliance and behavioral challenges.
In short – we love building High performing HR teams in organizations that can drive a positive people agenda and experience for our clients.
As a member of the HR Incubator in PAS you’ll be part of a team with a wide variety of experiences.
You’ll integrate HR Strategy, Organizational design, HR operating model, and Change Management projects and advise stakeholders while building relationships with colleagues and clients.
Skills And Attributes For Success
Some key attitudes and capabilities you should be prepared to bring to client facing and internal initiative teams include:
· Never ending passion for the people agenda in organizations
· Curious, innovative nature that strives to solve client problems in a new way
· Ability and passion to work in an extremely diverse, fun loving team
· The required technical skills and experience around HR Strategy, organizational design, HR operating models and change management
· Understanding of the opportunities and risks associated with the people agenda in acquisitions, divestures, mergers and the organizational design implications;
· Ability to manage projects properly and autonomously, from planning through implementation – including stakeholder,resources and budgets management, and identify and effectively manage and mitigate any risks and issues;
· Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment;
· Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients;
· Coach and develop teams and colleagues, and act as a visible role model for our people;
To qualify for the role you must have the following core technical expertise and experience
· At least 3 to 5 years’ experience with:
o HR strategy formulation and implementation projects
o Organisational design in a large and complex environment
o Workforce planning, capability mapping, organisational assessment, organisational structure & design, organisational governance, roles, sizing and pricing
o implementation of HR operating models
o Change management delivery: stakeholders assessment, readiness assessment, and communication planDemonstrated track record of building client relationships
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience in transformation programmes;
· Relevant professional experience, working in Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche organisational strategy houses or niche consultancy;
· Have a primary degree and relevant post-graduate qualification.