Danaher Corporation Account Manager in Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise. Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division. Leica Microsystems has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners. Its headquarters are located in Wetzlar, Germany.
Leica Microsystems, Inc offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job.
Leica Microsystems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
Location: Belgium Bruxelles
If you’re driven, enthusiastic, and looking for a new challenge within a sales environment then we think we’ve got the perfect role for you.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager, this role plays an integral part in helping us to shape and deliver the sales growth and ultimately improving our market share.
- You will be responsible for growing our sales across the region into new and existing client accounts. Consistently building and managing a pipeline of opportunities, developing business proposals and pitch to prospective clients
- To work with other key departments within the compatible to ensure a high level of service is maintained;
- To consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out each year, managing and consistently updating our sales database (Salesforce);
- Prepare accurate weekly and monthly sales forecasts; * Plan and carry out regular visits to existing customers to continually monitor requirements, satisfaction levels, improve customer experience, business trends, and competitor activity; * Acquire and maintain the highest standards of product knowledge and product portfolio;
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to drive business success through demonstrating consistent and impressive sales growth over a period of time;
- Strong communication skills and a sound business acumen;
- Effective time management and personal organization;
- Whilst a degree in the Life Sciences/biomedical/Optics, or equivalent is preferable, of equal value is strong sales experience in the scientific field
Languages : Mandatory French and Flemish, operational English (for trainings for example)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER IN RETURN:
Competitive Salary and Commission Scheme
- Company Car
- Attractive Benefits Package (Pension, Healthcare and many more benefits)
- Sales Scheme to increase earning potential
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal development
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium
Req ID: LEI004787
- Danaher Corporation Jobs