Western Union Accounts Reconciliation Investigator in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Accounts Reconciliation Investigator
Requisition #: 1805114
We’re seeking Accounts Reconciliation Investigator, based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role, you will investigate complex reconciling items to ensure timely reconciliation resolution and will perform standard bookkeeping functions.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Investigate complex outstanding items to ensure timely resolution (this will include collaboration with internal and external business partners).
• Take full responsibility for investigation cases and oversee through to resolution.
• Provide general support to the Accounting team and branches.
• Identify trends of reconciliation challenges and work with supervisor to create and implement resolutions for such trends.
• Produce training materials and procedures for investigations.
What you will need to succeed:
• We expect you to possess an education in Accounting field.
• Experience in accounting field.
• English language skills are needed for you to feel comfortable in international environment and perform daily tasks.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Have high attention to details, strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Be comfortable to handle high volume of data.
• Desire and initiative in seeking out learning opportunities and the ability to learn and apply newly assimilated knowledge quickly.
What’s in it for you?
• An attractive base salary depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work.
• An interesting multicultural working environment.
• As a member of our team you will also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.