Armedia Alfresco Senior Developer Requires a US Citizenship in Vienna, Virginia
Creates and designs solutions leveraging Alfresco per user requirements. Define solution objectives by analyzing user requirements. Map requirements to JEE configuration and customization options. Evaluate multiple options and recommends one based on the customer priorities. Must be able to handle detailed design, implementation, and testing as well be willing to learn new products.
- Minimum two years experience designing and developing solutions leveraging Alfresco - object model, security model, taxonomy, search, user interface, and workflow
- 5 years of JEE—Java, Spring, JSP/Servlets, .XML, XSLT, XPath, Hibernate, Understanding of web/application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Solid understanding of application/system architecture and object-oriented design concepts
- Alfresco certification a plus