IQVIA (Senior) Clinical Trial Educator - Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands (1 year contract) in Uppsala, Sweden
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We currently require a motivated, creative and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our rapidly growing international medical affairs division as a clinical trial educator. The Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or any Pulmonology / Cardiovascular experience is necessary.
As our specialist CTE, you will be able to accelerate patient enrollment, improve site performance and help streamline studies in ways no other team member can. You’ll often be your sites’ go-to person for information, advice and problem solving. You will also have the chance to work on studies featuring complex or non-traditional patient pathways often featuring compressed timelines for diagnosis and enrollment and complex protocols requiring intense initial education and ongoing reinforcement. It will be your role to help to navigate issues where intense competition exists for similar patient populations. You will also be needed to provide regular training and assistance for site staff and patients on issues such as drug administration and testing.
You will be located in Sweden, but you will be overseeing sites in Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands with the necessity to travel to those countries.
If you would enjoy the following:-
• Having a dynamic role which changes as the clinical trial progresses
• Engaging with and educate clinical trials investigators and patients
• Help to improving patient care
Does this sound like you? Do you have what it takes?
Our client is a US pharmaceutical company who is dedicated and passionate about improving the lives of patients across several therapeutic areas.
• Provide practical support to study sites to maximize potential for patient enrolment.
• Work with research sites to identify and address recruitment barriers – identify common site issues and work with the sponsor and relevant stakeholders to recommend creative options to overcome these barriers.
• Provide on-going training and information on the clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to the study team, where required conduct training for new study staff.
• Act as a resource for healthcare professionals at clinical study sites by sharing best practices and strategies for patient identification and retention.
• Conduct recruitment training sessions
• Identify patient flow / pathway through site and work with identified departments to raise awareness of protocols and the potential for patient inclusion.
CRA or other clinical research experience including visits at the sites on a regular basis
Experience working in a Clinical Trial Environment.
Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functions and drive them to completion.
Have a solutions based approach to addressing the identified barriers to recruitment.
Good Business and Commercial acumen.
English with the combination of either Swedish, Danish or Dutch are essential.
Ability to make rapid and accurate assessments.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Highly motivated well organised and results oriented.
Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally.
Driving Licence required.
Eligibility to work full-time in Sweden
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled