Raymond James Financial, Inc. Annuity Sales Consultant in Troy, Michigan
Under limited direction, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to work directly with Internal Wholesalers II / External Wholesalers and the Sales Support staff. Assist the Internal Wholesalers in all aspects of the sales process, including the development of target market campaigns, direct prospects contact, appointment scheduling, follow-up communications, client service activities and final presentations. In addition, this position will assist in the phone coverage of each Region’s Financial Advisors as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in all aspects of the sales process.
• Works with Senior Wholesalers to generate new business and increase sales.
• Communicates to Financial Advisors in other regions and introduce products both in person and by phone.
• Assists in case analysis and presentation.
• Assists in the creation of client proposals, investment policy statements, Mobius, Zephyr and Morningstar reports, etc. as needed.
• Assists in supporting marketing campaigns by organizing and implementing telephone calls and mailings.
• Responds to requests from Financial Advisors who need assistance in selling products.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• The securities industry and products.
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• Advanced concepts, principles and practices of assigned functional area.
• Broker/dealer operations.
• Preparing and delivering clear, convincing and professional presentations to small and large audiences.
• Identifying the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
• Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with internal and external client’s at all organizational levels, and with all levels of expertise in the securities industry, to accomplish objectives.
• Effectively address concerns or challenging questions when they arise.
• Represent RJA in a highly professional manner.
• Effectively market Raymond James and show resilience through the prospecting process.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
• Take on responsibilities beyond what is required; volunteers to take on new assignments.
• Exhibit tendencies to be a self-starter and not wait for signals.
• Promote products and be comfortable in a sales environment.
• Demonstrate high self confidence.
• Excel in a team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Associate’s Degree (A.A.) in related field and/or one (1) to three (3) years financial industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• Series 7 License, Series 63, and/or State Insurance Licenses 2 – 14, to be obtained within six (6) months of hire date.
For more information about Raymond James Insurance Product and Producers Choice Network, please visit: http://www.producerschoicenetwork.com/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=/
Founded in 1999,Producers Choice is a Michigan-based marketing company providing comprehensivepre-sale and post-sale support that is designed to fit the unique needs of afinancial advisor’s business. Producers Choice has been an approved partnerwith Raymond James since 2006 assisting with life insurance and fixed andindexed annuities sales. Raymond James purchased Producers Choice onAugust 1 st , 2015.
Founded in 1962 and apublic company since 1983, Raymond James is a Florida-based diversified holdingcompany providing financial services to individuals, corporations andmunicipalities through its subsidiary companies engaged primarily in investmentand financial planning, in addition to capital markets and asset management.The firm's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).
Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries, Raymond James Financial hasapproximately 6,200 financial advisors serving more than 2.5 million accountsin approximately 2,500 locations throughout the United States, Canada andoverseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $454billion.
Raymond James has been recognized nationally for its community support andcorporate philanthropy. The company has been ranked as one of the best in thecountry in customer service, as a great place to work and as a national leaderin support of the arts.
Job: Business Development
Organization: Private Client Group
Title: Annuity Sales Consultant
Requisition ID: 1804285
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs