Rose International INC Oracle Developer in Trenton, New Jersey
Position Title: Oracle Developer
Position Number: 302027
Location: Trenton, NJ
Desired Skill Set:
ITIL, Oracle, PL/SQL, SDLC
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Role: Senior Oracle Database Programmer Analyst/ Architect
Start Date: 10/01/2018
End Date: 07/19/2019
Location: Trenton, NJ 08625
• The Enterprise Data Architect will develop a detailed knowledge of the underlying data to become the subject matter expert on content, current and potential future uses of data, and the quality and interrelationship between core elements of the data repository and business requirements.
• The Enterprise Data Architect will consult with information technology, data analytics, SMEs and development staff to design and implement scripts, programs, databases, software components and analyses that will support product quality and an in depth understanding of potential uses of the data.
• The Enterprise Data Architect has business responsibility for determining the information the enterprise will capture, retain and exploit.
• Need Structured thinker and effective communicator who comfortable with interacting with customers.
Required / Desired Skills
• Experience in a directly related area during which professional and management capabilities have been demonstrated. Required 8 Years
• Extensive expertise in Oracle database, as well as data modeling, both logical and physical. Required 8 Years
• Experience in DB2 mainframe databases. Required 8 Years
• Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling “fast-changing Required 8 Years
• Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Required 8 Years
• Outstanding verbal and written skills and experience with visual presentations Required 8 Years
• Experience in working complex projects involved with Oracle. Required 8 Years
• Experience with using project management, ITIL and SDLC methodologies. Required 8 Years
• Solid experience with Data Warehouse and BI systems; extensive experience for collecting business requirements from customers, and transform the requirement Required 8 Years
• Extensive expertise in PL/SQL. Required 10 Years
• Experience in IMS databases Highly desired 3 Years#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)