Nvidia Senior Account Manager - Auto in Tokyo, Japan
NVIDIA is seeking a high-energy sales manager with a great track record of winning and influencing business in a large electrical company that consists of several businesses such like imaging, documents, IT solutions, industrial etc. NVIDIA is the world leading in the accelerated computing and artificial intelligence. As an account sales manager, you lead the effort to seek revenue targets, pipelines and relationship in this account. You are an essential member to our enterprise business organizations that deliver on NVIDIA’s projected growth opportunity.
The account sales manager needs to be a dynamic leader who can influence and negotiate with decision makers such as CTO, CIO, Directors of IT and business, NVIDIA OEMs and Channel partners. Account sales not only builds out our sales strategy but also delivers on revenue growth plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive all aspects of winning revenue, demand creation, co-selling, forecasting, sales management, training and education customers.
- Contribute to and be responsible for the revenue growth of our DRIVE, Embedded and Enterprise products in customers.
- Take initiative on business development for an account.
- Understand customer’s system, product and applications deeply and find out customer’s requirements and concerns to solve with NVIDIA’s platform.
- Win short term revenue and build business strategy and actions to make middle term business growth.
- Accelerate adoption of AI platform in customer solutions which are used internally or are delivered to end users.
- Implement strong methodology for forecasting revenue.
- Manage your pipelines in Salesforce and track them in this system.
- Working with eco-system partners to make solutions for customers.
- Working closely with channel partners to over deliver on revenue targets.
- Making and maintaining good relationship with customers and their executives.
- Deliver training and seminars at customer site for demand generation and expansion of Deep Learning developers.
*What we need to see: *
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduated or MBA a plus.
- 5+ year experience in sales or business development with great track record.
- You should have excellent communication and presentation skill and be a self-starter, working with minimal direction.
- Be a good team worker.
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets consistently
- Build a sustainable working relationship with technology providers and sales channel partners.
- Maintain long term relationship with customers, especially executives.
- Required both English and Japanese communication skill in email and telephone-conference
- Experience utilizing Salesforce (SFDC) or equivalent tools for pipeline management would be plus
- Logical and strategic thinking.
*Ways to stand out from the crowd: *
- Deep knowledge of Embedded, and HPC, large scale and cluster computing.
Drive and lead business development on large scale accounts
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time