Expedia Account Manager - Property Manager in Tokyo, Japan
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for revenue growth for a portfolio of property listings or an assigned territory. The Account Manager will prioritize accounts and quickly develop valuable relationships with a view to helping property owners take full advantage of their relationship with HomeAway. In so doing the Account Manager will try to exceed targets related to listing quality, owner engagement, revenue and listing numbers.
What you'll do
- Achieve listing acquisition targets by introducing HomeAway to property owners and property management companies.
- Achieve content and listing quality targets by executing strategies and through enhanced cooperation with and education of property owners and property managers.
- Improve engagement with property owners and managers through frequent communication sharing insights and developments which enable listings to improve performance.
- Achieve revenue, conversion and other targets as may be assigned from time to time.
- Access business information systems and use data to make informed and intelligent decisions.
- Educate key supply partners on best practice.
- Maintains local knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the holiday rental market and identify opportunities as and when they arise.
- Advise new and existing HomeAway clients on company products and services.
- Prepare and delivers proposals to existing and prospective clients.
- Generates and maintains an ongoing pipeline of listings to develop.
- Suggests improvements to existing account management processes.
- Negotiate and settle disputes while maintain strong relationships.
Who you are You’ll fit this role if you have
- At least 3-5 years of account management experience, preferably for an online or travel-related company.
- Experience building relationships via phone.
- High standards of computer literacy. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Preferred tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Travel & Tourism at bachelor level or equivalent.
- Proven ability to plan, identify and develop strong prospects and convert these into profitable new business.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and confidence in relating to clients.
- Thrives in a diverse and changing environment.
- Willing to accept an element of risk in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Strong communicator who engages others through credible communication.
- Good problem-solving ability
- Business level English proficiency
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time