Sushi Zushi Cook in The Domain, Austin, TX, Texas
As a cook your major responsibility is to prepare food, help the kitchen workers in the preparation of food items and set up allocated stations as instructed by Kitchen Manager and Lead Cook compliant with standards.
The following represents the company’s definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other business reasons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cook food following the recipes, portions and presentation standards for each menu item.
• Adhere to all opening, maintaining, and closing duties.
• Follows all standard operating procedures.
• Adheres to all local health codes
• Consistently maintain a high degree of cleanliness and organization.
• Operate all kitchen equipment properly, and follow all safe use procedures
• Receive and storage food.
• Ensure daily production sheet is being followed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 6 months of cooking or prep cook experience
• Food handler certified
• Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to stand for an extended period of time
External Company Name: Sushi Zushi
External Company URL: https://sushizushi.com/