Belcan Sr. Advanced Lead Systems Engineer in Taunton, Massachusetts
Sr. Advanced Lead Systems Engineer
Job Number: 288240
Description: A Sr. Advanced Lead Systems Engineer job in Taunton, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirement management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of subsystem or system elements. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. Advanced Lead Systems Engineer Job duties:
• Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements.
• Performs customer requirements analysis, develops system requirements and defines allocations to lower levels (elements and components).
• Develops and evaluates systems, networks and information systems to ensure designs meet applicable governmental security specifications.
• May provide system accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features (e.g., identification, authentication, access control, labeling, and auditing) of the system are considered and function properly.
• May develop system security documentation on both new and fielded information systems.
• Highly proficient use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
• Highly proficient with requirements management & system modeling tools.
• Highly proficient ability to clearly report relevant to sound systems engineering design.
• Recognizes various architectural patterns.
If you are interested in this Sr. Advanced Lead Systems Engineer job in Taunton, MA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Taunton , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Benefits: No Benefits (None)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart