USAA Supplier Governance Advisor Senior in Tampa, Florida
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Supplier Governance Advisor Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL (Commerce Park/Crosstown), Colorado Springs, CO or Remote facility.
Provides advanced support for the CoSA development, implementation, management, and continuous improvement of the CoSA Supplier Governance structure, tools, processes, and procedures. Works with Enterprise Supplier Management to measure and optimize supplier lifecycle performance, relationship health, and business value consistently across the CoSA. Works with one or more portfolio(s) of CoSA Service Delivery Evaluators (SDEs).
- Provides advanced knowledge to the CoSA Supplier Governance team.
- Utilizes strong leadership and collaborative skills to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Acts in a subject matter expert capacity for CoSA Supplier Governance to provide insight and recommendations that continually increase third party value to the Association.
- Enables a robust CoSA Supplier Governance community (Service Delivery Evaluators, Contract Owners, Relationship Owners).
- Drives CoSA third party crisis management activities to ensure continuity of third party services across the CoSA.
- Facilitates communications with Enterprise and CoSA partners to provide oversight of supplier-related controls to ensure operational, regulatory, and legal/compliance risk mitigation (for external providers and internal affiliates).
- Supports regulatory exams and internal audit initiatives associated with CoSA third parties.
- Provides advanced support of liaison activities for CoSA Supplier Governance to drive integration with USAA enterprise functions associated with third parties Global Service Delivery, BC, Audit, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years related business experience, including two of the following three disciplines: Supplier Management, Risk and/or Audit Management and Regulatory Compliance.
- 6 or more years of proven analytical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others effectively.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 3+ years experience with sourcing, supplier management, and/or contract management for call center management and resourcing.
- 3+ years experience in the financial services industry
- 3+ years experience in a contact center environment
- 3+ years third party and affiliate vendor experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation delivery skills with executive level leaders.
- Two or more certifications in Third Party Risk Management or Compliance (ex,:CRISC, CRMA, CTPRP, CRVPM)
- Advanced Degree and/or Master’s Certifications in Supply Chain Management
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 12/13/18 by 11:59 pm CST time.