Barbaricum LLC CENTCOM Engagement Assessments Lead in Tampa, Florida
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, Research and Analysis, Cyber Security/Intelligence, and Technology-Enabled services.
Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a CENTCOM Engagements Assessment Lead to provide support to a large SOCOM Information Environment contract. This individual will be responsible for leading the CENTCOM Assessments team through quantitative and qualitative analyses of the engagement activities for the CENTCOM portfolio of a web-based Military Information Support Operations (MISO) program.
- Coordinate with PMs, planners and other stakeholders to develop measurable objectives and metrics to measure and evaluate the efficacy of web-based engagements.
- Manage a team of personnel, working collaboratively and providing demonstrated leadership to develop effective MOP and MOE.
- Evaluate and execute assessment strategies requiring collection ofqualitative and quantitative metrics related to both individual/team performance and program objectives.
- Manage and restructure data from various sources, analyze data to provide actionable insights and assessments to improve effectiveness, and produce assessment reports for internal and external audiences.
- Provide inputs to new methods of assessment in response to changing operational and reporting requirements and emerging technology.
- Assemble reports and synthesize large sets of data identifying capability gaps and provide recommendations for improvement.
- May provide inputs to operational guidance for future activities.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (Top Secret preferred).
- Minimum Master's Degree in a related discipline.
- Proficiency in data analysis and extraction skills and superior communication skills.
- 7+ years of related experience including experience supporting Information Operations or MISO.
- Experience managing assessment personnel.
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. *No phone calls please. *
Apply for this job