Veritas Sales Account Manager in Tallahassee, Florida
- The Territory Account Manager is distinguished by their deep knowledge of the Health Care IT industry and Veritas’ Information Management Portfolio. This industry expert will be assigned large and complex organizations. Sells Veritas’ entire information management portfolio (backup/recovery, high availability, clustering, archiving, eDiscovery, etc.)
- Develops strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned accounts/geography.
- The candidate is expected to cultivate and maintain executive level relationships in IT and various Lines of Business (LOB), focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Must be comfortable in an “acquisition” (hunter) natured sales role. Where net new logo’s and competitive displacement is common.
- Represents Veritas to the customer and the customer to Veritas. Responsible for expanding Veritas’ footprint in the assigned territory and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Primary point-of-contact sales manager for account regardless of account’s geographic location.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales quota and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Works well with the channel in effectively expanding the reach of Veritas in the geography.
- Ability to collaborate with extended Veritas and partner teams but also to work independently to accomplish required tasks.
- Interface with all levels of management. Negotiating and influencing to build consensus. Present programs internally and externally. Work is focused on operational plans in support of strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ sales and/or account management experience in IT software/hardware sales in the Healthcare Industry.
- Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
- Current contacts/relationships and working business knowledge of assigned customers.
- Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
- Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills.
- Frequent business travel. Ability to rent a car and valid drivers required.
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .
- Veritas Jobs