Citi Country Head_金融同業處主管_Financial Institutions Group in Taipei, Taiwan
Primary Location: Taiwan,Taipei,Taipei
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Banking
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18076207
To manage a team ofsenior and junior relationship managers covering Citi’s Financial Institutions Group, which includes Banks, Insurance Companies, Funds and other non-Bank FIG relationships in the country.
To build a proprietary understanding of each client’s financial needs/issue agenda; originating and assisting in the execution of innovative deal solutions with and through Citi team partners.
To build client loyalty by establishing a trusted advisor relationship, as the “first banker to call” who delivers high quality service, and consistently exceeds clients’ expectations.
To identify new opportunities to uptier the client relationships in breadth and depth through clients’ changing needs; and where applicable, to introduce and deliver Citi’s strategic product capabilities.
Corporate & Investment Banking Group is a unified coverage group that fully integrates and delivers Citi's market leading Corporate Bank and world class Investment Bank capabilities. It also leverages upon the Private Banking and Consumer Banking capabilities offered by Citi .
With a focus on Financial Institutions clients, the coverage team will always ensure we have the right conversations with our clients and present them with the value-added advice, products and services for their specific needs.
Our bankers are the Relationship Management experts who build and grow our long-term relationships with clients; addressing their most complex banking needs, helping them to succeed in their businesses by solving problems and realizing opportunities.
Our bankers act as the primary contact point through which our clients access Citi’s capabilities; they develop integrated financing strategies for the client and orchestrate the delivery of relevant parts of Citi's coverage and product platform.
Corporate & Investment Banking Group works closely with Citi's Capital Markets, Markets, Loan Portfolio Management and Transaction Services product businesses to develop tailored, often highly innovative, solutions for our clients. The investment banking product suite is also a focus for episodic transaction growth across equity capital markets and M&A.
Manage the Financial Institutions team to achieve our budget goals, establish and maintain excellent client coverage and foster teamwork across the senior and junior bankers
Act as Citi’s and the client’s “value-added gateway” by originating and delivering Citi’s products and services to the owner, and senior levels of the client
Fully dimension the client’s wallet and identify/create opportunities for Citi to deliver
Understand clients’ business and manage the portfolio from end-to-end.
Partner with Risk Management team to understand, lead and manage the risk inherent in the client portfolio and in any deal solutions.
Build and execute a relationship plan, including a deal solutions pipeline for each client that will secure optimum Return on Risk Capital performance across business and credit cycles, while setting and meeting Citi’s revenue, cross-sell and capital management objectives.
Liaise with relevant parts of the Citi network (locally and internationally), playing the team co-ordination role in developing and serving relationships, including the implementation of product specialist & Citi Senior calling plans.
Stay informed on product knowledge/developments and deal replication ideas, introduce new opportunities to internal business partners so as to maximize Citi’s opportunity to deliver the best to our clients.
• Understand of the local FIG landscape
• Credit skills
• Solid understanding of Corporate / Investment Banking products/ solutions and Markets products (FICC) &SFS.
• Prior client relationship management experience and/or relevant product experience
• Leadership and management strategies
• Responsible for meeting a budget on a portfolio of clients
• Fully conversant with Citi credit and compliance policies and practices
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening skills/temperament and cultural sensitivity. Ability to lead persuasively and foster teamwork
• Able to build and sustain good personal contacts with client executives at varying levels of seniority, balancing client needs and Citi objectives/priorities.
• Innovative – willing to develop a detailed understanding of client issues/needs and develop ideas/solutions in response
• Strong work ethic; high energy levels; results oriented – a self-starter prepared to take the initiative to start topics and/or follow issues through, whilst exercising judgment as to when to seek assistance.
• Networking - Maintaining close contact with coverage, product and risk specialists within Citi locally and internationally.
• Natural Team Player - Having an adaptable/flexible approach; willing to work in a co-operative manner to fulfil client and internal requirements.
• University Degree, MA or MBA (beneficial)
• Minimum of 10 years of Corporate or Investment Banking experience
• Analytics - Assimilating new information quickly and relating it to the needs of the client base
• Organized and Proactive - Identifying new business opportunities and making it happen
• Verbal and Written Communication and Presentation skills – compelling client presentations, as well as communicating the detail of client relationship situations to internal contacts simply and succinctly
• Fluent in English
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.