Corning Incorporated SQM Engineer in Tainan, Taiwan
- Please wait...
Date: Jun 13, 2019
Location: Tainan, Taiwan, TW
Requisition Number: 34598
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise inspecialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning’s Display Technologies segment manufactures glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (“LCDs”) that are used primarily in LCD televisions, notebook computers and flat panel desktop monitors.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Improve incoming material quality and related issue resolving.
Collaborate with WWFTE/ DQA/ Procurement/ Tech for the development or qualification of new materials or new resources.
Manage suppliers through QA architectures or procurement strategies.
Conduct supplier audit and ranking performance review
Coordinate IQC resources for maximum output and reliable supply.
Execute SQM program, to lead and co-work with supplier to improve incoming material quality
Job Specification: (Knowledge, skill & ability)
• Good English comprehension in speaking, writing and reading.
• Familiar with Quality related methods in statistics and stratification.
• Excellent communication skill in cross-department project or cooperation.
• English proficiency: TOEIC 550 is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Engineering, Chemical or related.
• Two years or above experiences in QA, Production or supplier management area.
- Please wait...
- Corning Incorporated Jobs