Optanix Inc Application Engineer, Level 1 in Syracuse, New York
The Optanix Platform Support L1 will follow defined Managed Platform as a Service (MPaaS) procedures in managing daily service tickets and providing the highest level of customer service satisfaction. The Platform Support L1 will be responsible for taking ownership of client specific requests, incidents and resolution process for the product support lifecycle. The Platform Support L1 will be trained to be an expert in the user experience utilizing the GUI for each Platform release that is deployed in the field. The Platform Support L1 will proactively review client trends, perform client root cause analysis and document executable plans and steps to reduce repeatable incidents using the Knowledge Database.
- Strong work ethic
- High aptitude to learn new computer skills, technologies and software
- Results oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic troubleshooting
- IT support experience
- Programming experience
- LAMP experience
- Networking technologies experience
- UC/UCC technologies experience
Education Minimum Requirement
- High School Diploma/GED
- Degree in Information Technology, or related field preferred.