Robert Half International Sr. Financial/Inventory Analyst in Suwanee, Georgia
My client based in North Atlanta is looking for an Inventory analyst to join their Finance department. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Finance or Accounting and 5 + years of inventory data analysis. Advanced expertise with excel and access are required to be successful in this position. The position will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- This position is responsible for analyzing critical integration data between inventory, accounting, and distribution applications.
- Manage supplier price change analysis from start to finish including data analysis, review of special pricing, contract pricing, and historical price changes to determine the impact on the enterprise. Also, provides timely implementation and documentation of the price change.
- Understand and be comfortable working with a complex price matrix system (Trend/Infor preferred) and ability to manipulate data in order to implement and resolve marketing requests or customer related pricing requests.
- Ensure pricing in the system is accurate through reporting and other tools to monitor procurement costs and customer prices. Maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness in all pricing activities and establish customer confidence.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies by trouble shooting reasons for exceptions and take proper actions to eliminate reoccurrences. Handle in timely fashion in order to take advantage of early pay discounts and facilitate timely payments.
- Create records in computer system for all new products. Obtain proper authorization and supporting documentation
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are maintained as processes change and new ones are added.
- Create promotional part numbers coordinate with all functional teams involved and track and report on sales generated upon completion of promotion.
- Perform research and sourcing projects as assigned by Manager.
For fastest consideration, please send resumes directly to [email protected]
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Inventory analysis experience required
- Advances skills with excel and Access required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
Location: Suwanee, GA
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00920-0010761631
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance