Rose International INC Customer Care Specialist in Sunnyvale, California
Position Title: Customer Care Specialist
Position Number: 302093
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Phone Support, Problem Management, Troubleshooting
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job title: Customer Care Representative
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086
• Provide direct technical support to customers (consumers, resellers, and partners.)
Respond to phone, email, and web inquiries concerning the VUDU service and VUDU-enabled devices.
• Research, address, track, and close the loop on all customer related questions and issues.
• Document and log all customer contacts/queries into the tracking system.
• Report defects to the engineering team and help guide solutions to meet customer needs.
• Respond and resolve customer issues through various social feeds (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
Contribute to knowledge database, FAQs, and other customer documentation.
• Excellent email and phone etiquette skills including innate attention to correct grammar and spelling.
• Genuine interest in helping people daily, while not letting issues frustrate you.
• Flexible, with a "can do" attitude.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to problem solve complex technical issues.
• Ability to translate technical information to a non-technical customer.
• Strong knowledge with home networking (ISPs, modems, routers, firewalls , etc.), internet-enabled devices, home computers (hardware, software, flash, and various operating systems) and home theater A/V equipment (A/V receivers, surround sound systems, Blu-Ray players, HDTV''s). IP control system (Crestron, AMX, and Control 4) and mobile operating system knowledge a plus.
• Previous technical support experience with end-customers.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
• You can dig in and be hands on in learning about VUDU. We''re a small team, and won''t have a lot of time to hold your hand. (There''s a lot to figure out, so being naturally curious about things will be very helpful.)#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)