Kelly Services AI Prototype Designer in Sunnyvale, California
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS MUST WORK ONSITE *
Nissan is expanding and currently seeks a
AI Prototype Designer
(Short-term project with the possibility of extensions)
Leverage your AI methods experience and modeling techniques
to help take your career at NISSAN to
the \"Next Level\" for 2019 and beyond!
The focus for this contract is on AI-system interactions: e.g., conversational agents, gesture/touch interface, sound-interfaces
The AI Prototype Designer will work as part of a team that uses ethnographic and video-based interaction analysis as well as experimental methods to understand the social and interactional aspects of road use practices across locations. We also develop and test supporting vehicle interactions and mobility practices. The Prototype Designer will aid in the development of concepts, develop quick lo-fi prototypes, and testing.
• Work with internal partners to design, develop and deliver solution concepts
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure smooth development and testing of
• Work across the concept development lifecycle
• Master’s degree in Design Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• At least 3 years of experience in product or service development outside of school
• UX experience such as storyboarding, wireframes, prototyping
• Solid understanding of UX design research and prototyping methods
• Understanding of and familiarity with AI methods and concepts (e.g., machine learning,
modeling techniques, algorithm development)
• Proven record of developing unique concepts from the ground up
• Portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate thought process and execution.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• MA or PhD degree in social science fields
• Experience with front-end development using HTML5/CSS/JS, AngularJS, ReactJS
• Experience with C++, Python
• Experience building AI systems
- Possibility of light domestic and international travel
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume.
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
Sponsorships or VISA transfers are not available with this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.