Microsoft Corporation Sales Manager in Stuttgart, Germany
The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to enable their business performance, and the Enterprise Services Sales Manager plays a key part in this, providing sales leadership to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and coaching and inspiring a team of sellers to implement sales strategies that maximize customer value, and increase share and drive growth for Microsoft. Understanding the perspectives posed by different customer industry and business priorities, and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation opportunities for their organizations, your ability to lead your team of sellers to successfully execute sales of solutions that enable customers’ desired outcomes is key. This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
Drive Customer Success through Inspirational Sales Leadership
· Inspire your sellers, fostering a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals · Lead your sellers to drive new digital transformation projects, coaching them to achieve desired revenue & business results by executing a highly intentional, business outcome-based sales approach that delivers success to customers & Microsoft
Provide Thought Leadership to Customers
· Lead by example, personally engaging at CxO level, demonstrating industry/business insight, supporting & coaching sellers on new opportunity discovery & acceleration · Develop executive customer & partner relationships, earning their trust & loyalty to inspire BDMs to choose Microsoft as their strategic business partner
Drive Excellence in Execution & Maintain a High-Performing Team
Develop a high-performing, diverse and sustainable team to enable long-term, predictable revenue growth and satisfied Microsoft customers · Hold sellers accountable for sales execution, driving excellence in new business planning, pipeline management, forecasting & close planning · Coach consistently in accordance with Microsoft’s Global Sales Transformation framework · Drive integration and orchestration with Microsoft Enterprise, Marketing & Partner teams, to ensure 'One Microsoft' execution with customers
Profile – Capabilities & Behaviors Required:
· Transformational Leader – lead the team to drive sales of Microsoft Services projects and advisory services to enable customers to digitally transform, inspiring, challenging and coaching sellers with customer insights, and fostering a culture of customer-centricity
· Market Maker - anticipate market changes to drive new, industry-relevant solutions to customers, building a strong and active external network with customers and partners and being a credible Microsoft Services solutions spokesperson
· Sales Management Excellence - execute a consistent coaching rhythm, using Microsoft’s global sales transformation coaching approach. Drive sales discipline and accountability, ensuring excellence in pipeline management forecasting, and close planning
· People Leader – attract top sales talent to build and develop a diverse, high-performing sales team of industry sellers, sustaining a healthy Work Health Index (WHI) and driving continuous industry and sales capability development
Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.