Datrose Buyer/Procurement Analyst in Stratford, Connecticut
Job Number : 15331Job Category : Administrative/ClericalPosition Type : Buyer/Procurement Analyst
Location : Stratford,CTEducation : High School DiplomaYears of Experience : 1
Datrose is seeking Buyer/Procurement Analyst with previous work experience with Government Aerospace Procurement for a long term assignment inStratford,CT
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. If interested in exploring this great opportunity, please apply directly atwww.datrose.com/careers.
• Proven Procurement track record with strong negotiation skills
• SAP purchasing process experience is required
• Literate computer skills; Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational and time management skills, capability to multi-task
• Ability to resolve problems and overcome obstacles
• Must have good people/Supplier relationship skills both internally and externally
• Accustom to a high pace, demanding environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Previous work experience with Government Aerospace Procurement
Solid understanding of and experience in all aspects of Aerospace Buying including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARS) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
Executing Supplier deliverables and negotiate all aspects of the subcontract.
Experience in the fact finding process, price cost analysis and detailed contract justification.
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.