Baxter TS Manager - Nordic in Stockholm County, Sweden
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters. Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go tohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo * * The Job The position takes full responsibility for the Technical Service activity of Baxter Healthcare’s Nordic Region, through the direct and indirect management of technical engineering staff, administrators, team leaders & supervisors.
This will also be an important position within the local countries senior management team and a vital part of the role will involve developing and managing relationships with other departments within the region & other parts of the wider organisation.
- Manage, coordinate & motivate the Regions Technical Service Department to achieve financial and performance targets as well as ensuring the continued quality of service.
- Manage all team members including the hire of new team members, talent management, ongoing support.
- Be the point of contact for the region for all Technical Service activities, including escalation as necessary.
- Full responsibility of the P&L, including meeting revenue targets.
- Execute marketing and commercial strategies and identify new opportunities based on customer needs.
- Set, measure and be responsible for the all teams meeting required KPI’s.
- Lead activities to improve or enhance performance within the department.
- Ensure control of service providers, service distributors and self-service customers.
Who you are
* Fluent Swedish & English essential, other Nordic languages would be an advantage.
* A technical degree or equivalent through experience.
* Previous experience in managing a Technical Service Department including the management of remote field based workers.
* Experience in a role with financial responsibility including direct sales, management of costs and the analysis of P&L. * Result oriented - Driven to deliver a high performance and quality service * Need to think quickly and logically to deal with ambiguous situations, looking to provide a workable solution to all parties and to make decisions in a high pressure environment. * Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of people. * Project and program management skills * * What we offer It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from! We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you. If you want to learn more about career opportunities go tohttp://www.baxter.com/careers.page * * Who we are Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products. Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world. Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care. Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business. * * Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives. * * Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. * *
Job: *Technical Services
Organization: *Global Services - EMEA Field Service
Title: TS Manager - Nordic
Location: Sweden-Stockholm County-Kista
Requisition ID: 190004DN
- Baxter Jobs