Sherwin-Williams Sales Associate Color Watertown #3846 in States, United States
Title: Sales Associate Color Watertown #3846
Location: United States-Wisconsin-Watertown
Job Number: 19000J7J
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000
stores, and 90
manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000
employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store by determining wholesale and retail customers’ needs and presenting appropriate products and services, with special emphasis on decorative products. The role will maintain the decorative products department in accordance with company standards including in-store displays, point of purchase signage, and merchandising programs. The position will maintain the wall covering and window treatment libraries and ensure these special order forms are properly completed, place orders and follow-up as necessary. The role will pull appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, tint and mix them to customer specifications, and ensure that sales transactions are completed accurately to meet or exceed customers’ quality and service expectations. The position will also assist with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Training in color/design/art or a student currently enrolled in such programs.
• Ability to meet and exceed customers’ color coordination and product selection needs.
• Prior decorative sales experience, particularly in the area of wallcovering and window treatments.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.