Sherwin-Williams Maintenance Mechanic- Night Shift in States, United States
Title: Maintenance Mechanic- Night Shift
Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Job Number: 200006I7
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The role of the Maintenance Mechanic Electrical/PLC installs, repairs, maintains and rebuilds all facility machinery and mechanical systems, fabricating and machinery parts.
• Read and interpret blueprints and shop drawings.
• Utilize shop equipment (lathe, drill press, milling machine, grinders, welding equipment, etc.) to fabricate machinery parts.
• Install, rebuild, repair and maintain facility manufacturing and filling equipment.
• Maintain and repair Plant HVAC, systems, boilers, pumps, etc.
• Repairing, maintaining and calibrating: Troubleshooting and resolving equipment malfunctions.
• Installing, troubleshooting and repairing a vast array of pumps, compressors, HVAC systems and other paint manufacturing and filling equipment.
• Responds to a fire emergency; as a member of the Disaster and Emergency Team.
• Understanding the difference between the various site waste streams.
• Understanding the requirements for satellite accumulation and maintaining any accumulation containers in the area.
• Ensure proper management of hazardous waste containers including labeling and placing lids on containers.
• Notify supervisor, emergency coordinator and other plant authorities as necessary in emergency situations.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment visa status
Must have three (3) years experience within the maintenance field.
Must have experience in electrical (480V; 3PH power)
Must have working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) and motor controls.
Industrial, electrical or welding certifications, and/or a post-secondary/technical degree
The successful candidate must also pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen.
Who we are -
is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace.
All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic
information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law
or by contract.
As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services
delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Schedule: Thursday - Saturday and alternating Wednesdays 6:00pm - 6:00am. Pay varies based on skills and experience.