Raymond James Financial, Inc. Manager, Campus Recruiting in St. Petersburg, Florida
Under administrative direction, with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to lead, manage, evaluate and recommend improvements to all campus programs. This position will be responsible for driving the strategy of the campus recruiting organization, this includes ADP and internships firm wide. Directly manages a specialty function in a matrix environment. Extensive contact with internal and external resources and senior management is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive the campus recruiting strategy including marketing programs, branding strategy, recruiting processes, university selection, etc.
• Build, lead, and manage the campus recruiting team: coach, develop, and mentor associates to strengthen and measure performance.
• Leads the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
• Analyze hiring results and trends.
• Improves the diversity pool by expanding the quality and quantity of the sources of candidates.
• Act as the “face” of campus recruiting with external and internal constituents.
• Serve as a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team to help shape and drive strategic initiatives.
• Oversee project activities for campus recruiting team to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved within required time frames and within budget.
• Build and maintain relationships with target candidates and business partners, university officials, clubs and organizations, faculty members and department heads.
• Build and maintain the firm's brand and image on the university campus.
• Maintain strong working relationships with business clients and HR counterparts; keep them informed and appropriately involves them in recruiting activities.
• Oversee participation in campus recruiting events, job fairs and other external recruiting events.
• Oversee adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance requirements throughout the recruiting process.
• Manage the campus recruiting budget .
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Employment law and hiring practices, interviewing practices and techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions and metrics.
• Firm’s recruiting policy, procedures and databases.
• Facilitation and presentation methods and techniques.
• Recruiting and onboarding procedures.
• Project management methodologies, tools and practices.
• Strategic planning processes and tools and methodologies for strategy formulation.
• Effectively establishing relationships and communicating with all levels of management.
• Developing effective relationships with Universities.
• Being a vocal advocate for the company.
• Managing projects, using established project management methodologies.
• Analyzing the effectiveness of the campus recruiting function and reporting it back to customers
• MS Office applications and at least one applicant tracking system. (e.g. Brassring, Vurv, Taleo etc.).
• Interviewing, assessment, and negotiation.
• Verbal and written communication.
• Creative thinking and writing proficiency.
• Organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
• Take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships.
• Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
• Interact with individuals and establish relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Collect and analyze appropriate data relating to recruitment.
• Manage people, processes and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Determine the major obstacles to improvement in the existing recruiting process and recommend and implement solutions.
• Capture the time and attention of management to resolve issues.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five (5) years combined recruiting and program management experience in Human Resources.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None Required
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Talent Acquisition
Title: Manager, Campus Recruiting
Location: FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1900870
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs