Catalina Marketing Business Consultant in St. Petersburg, Florida
Catalina’s personalized digital media connects shoppers to the brands we know they want. We do this by delivering only the most relevant ads and offers from their home to the aisle. And only Catalina knows the evolving purchase history and individual needs of more than three-quarters of (280 million) American shoppers. With the world’s largest shopper purchase history database driving all personalized media across our networks, Catalina drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers. We target consumers with the right behavior-based message when it’s most impactful via the channel that’s most likely to reach them — digital or in the store.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Support Sales Directors by designing marketing promotional campaigns and creating program design estimates for new and existing clients
- Set-up, execute, manage, optimize, and report results for promotional campaigns purchased by our clients
- Pull data insights based on client objectives using Proprietary Systems with direction from the Sales Director
- Consult with Analytics and Sales on optimal program design recommendations. Design the optimal campaign based on client-defined KPIs leveraging best practices, coupled with historical learnings
- Create and manage varying sets of targeting lists (insights, estimation, execution, and measurement)
- Update sales opportunity in Salesforce.com, document, post and manage artifacts to persistent records. Manage analytic log in collaboration with Analytics.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Analytics, Media Services and the Performance Marketing team to deliver against predicted outcomes
- Manage, communicate and monitor end-to-end process to deliver against client investment
- Perform project management tasks such as managing timelines, prioritizing critical path work, ensuring tasks are completed and moving per plan and according to deadlines.
- Collaborate with Media Services, Analytics and Sales to conduct weekly in-flight optimization
- Manage workflow collaboration across teams to ensure client investment is on track, executed flawlessly and completed on time
- Communicate campaign status via collaboration tools to multiple stakeholders (Sales, Media Services, and Analytics).
- Notify Sales of any barriers to delivering against promised client investment outcomes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- College degree required; marketing and business degrees preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ of either Catalina experience in Media Services, Analytics or Sales Support (Manager, Business Development) required or industry experience in Promotions, Advertising, Marketing or Campaign Management
- Lean, Agile or Quality Certification desired but not required
- Marketing background and understanding of marketing frameworks and tools
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, multitask in a fast-paced environment, work in teams and be flexible
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; data analysis, brand management
- Cross functional collaboration and influencing skills
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of Power Point, Excel, and Word; Experience using Salesforce.com is helpful
- Customer Focus (customer orientation; responsiveness; build partnerships internally; handle difficult situations)
- Communication (listening skills; speaking and writing skills)
- Results Orientation (display sense of urgency and persistence until goals are met; motivated by results; apply problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles)
- Innovation (create and foster change; creative problem-solving – analytic and strategic thinking; decision-making)
- Exceptional Personal Qualities (honesty, integrity; self-confidence; maturity, manageability; thoroughness; conviction; learning; realistic)
- Drive for Success (entrepreneurial; display initiative; accountability/ownership)
- Influence Skills (persuasive; assertive; effective communicator; straightforwardness/candor)
- Execution, attention to details, highly collaborative
CORE VALUES AND KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB
*Be a trusted partner*: Act with integrity and positive intent
* Focus on the customer:* Keep the needs of both internal and external customers as well as
consumers front and center
*Act like an owner:* Think holistically about how your role helps fulfill our Mission
*Be innovative:* Share and scale the best ideas regardless of origin
*Strive for simplicity:* Add meaning and eliminate complexity
* Value personal and professional growth:* Contribute to an environment that enables
individual, team and organizational success
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters /placement agencies; Catalina will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- Full time