Ingersoll Rand Data Analyst in ST PAUL, Minnesota
AtIngersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around theworld. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family ofbrands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
We have an exciting opportunity for a DataAnalyst to join our team. You will be responsible for identifying,cleaning, analyzing, visualizing, distributing, and presenting data to informmarketing and business strategies. In addition, you will drive analyticsstandards and best practices and accelerate capabilities across TraneCommercial.
You will be a subject matter expert formeasuring and gaining insights from internal data on the Enterprise Data Huband other areas (i.e. marketing, sales, legacy data, etc.). In this roleyou will be a member of the Trane Commercial Marketing team reporting to theDirector of Marketing, Analytics and Process.
This position is part of a small team that isnew to the Marketing organization and the team will have responsibility overdeveloping the vision to help make Trane more of a data science/analyticsorganization.
- Analyze customer data to gain insights that inform marketing strategies and improve the customer experience; analysis may include data from the Enterprise Data Hub (EDH), websites, social media, SEO, advertising, email and other channels
- Create reports and dashboards that clearly present data to allow for quick identification of insights and answers to business questions
- Assist with data quality control by cleaning, joining, updating, and refining data sets
- Identifying usable data, cleaning it, and preparing it so that it is accessible to the Marketing organization
- Contribute to defining best practices and standards for data visualizations/dashboards, campaign measurement, ROI by marketing channel, attribution modeling, customer segmentation, forecasting, and experience optimization
- Be an expert on the Enterprise Data Hub and discover ways to leverage customer information to drive business strategy
- Present insights and data-based recommendations to leadership to optimize marketing effectiveness
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and partners to ensure tracking and reporting is in place to answer business questions and guide strategy
- Partner with other members of the Trane Commercial Marketing team to provide analytics support and guidance for all areas of marketing
- Set up and manage scheduled marketing analytics reports
- Maintain and enforce governance in marketing analytics platforms
- Identify, evaluate and experiment with new marketing analytics technology and techniques
Strong analytical skills: ability to assess data, derive insights and make recommendations
2 years of marketing analytics experience, including experience with SQL
Experience working with Alteryx, Python, or R preferred.
Experience with marketing analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and
Experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau preferred
Understanding of business and ability to translate marketing analytics into business insights and impact for business stakeholders
Self-starter with strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
High attention to detail
Passionate about the use of data to drive decision-making and inform strategy
Ambition and motivation to accelerate the company’s marketing analytics capabilities
Experience with marketing practices such as SEO, online advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and traditional marketing
Effective teamwork, partnering and collaboration skills
Positive attitude and willing to be both tactical and strategic
Marketing data analysis and insights
Marketing & business acumen
Visualization, storytelling & presentation
Market research acumen
Collaboration & communication
Data driven decision making
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: ST PAUL-Minnesota
Other Locations: North America-United States-North Carolina
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 16, 2019, 5:47:57 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs