Comcast Customer Experience Manager (St. Paul, MN) in St. Paul, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This role will accelerate and expand the adoption of the Net Promoter System (NPS) culture and skills throughout the organization, from executive to front-line leaders; and identify and operationalize regional opportunities (i.e. people, process, policies, and tactics) for the purposes of meaningfully improving the customer experience.
With the goal of delivering best-in-class customer experiences across all touchpoints, this role will make the customer experience real, actionable, and relatable across the regional employee base via awareness, training, and continued support.
This role will work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities. Regular reporting on progress to senior leadership. Role is part of the broader Customer Experience transformation.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Consistentlyenable the success of Net Promoter System (NPS) behaviors with front-line and leadership
- Create and distribute regional NPS activity engagement, execution, and impact reports
- Assist in the development and delivery of Customer Experience improvement and Quality training
- Gather customer and employee feedback (via surveys, focus groups, etc), analyze it, and then design specific practices to improve the regional customer experience
- Identify policy, processes, and interaction opportunities to drive meaningful improvements to issue resolution and reductions of customer time and effort
Core Responsibilities (>90% of Role)
tNPS Program Management
Ensure robust adoption, effectiveness, and sustainability of tNPS quality program
- Train leaders and front-line on quality expectations
- Collaborate with regional peers to create on-going skill building materials
- Identify and expand best practices across the region and division
- Consistent reinforcement of front-line expectations
- NPS Sustainment : Gap coaching and skill-building for teams / locations as needed. Measure and monitor NPS health by location, providing support where gaps exist (Quality review of key leadership NPS skills (e.g.: meaningful callbacks, huddle facilitation);Monitoring of achievement across key NPS functional metrics: Callbacks, alert mgmt,eNPSparticipation,tNPS)
- Facilitate regional-based NPS new leader onboarding : skills, tools, tactics
- Identify key opportunities: Regional process, policy, and coaching opportunities that drive low resolution and/or high customer effort
- Manage regional employee idea portfolio: Cultivate ideas based on NPS key drivers, incorporate cross-functional solutions, quantify impact, drive to new solutions, and close-loop with front-line
Prioritize and deploy CX initiatives for the region
Partner with CX Journey Leads and PMO to ensure adoption at all levels
- Operationalize initiatives at the region level
Additional Core Responsibilities: (<10% of Role)
- Implements deployment readiness program for regional rollouts, including communications, UAT, and training support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with deployment milestones.
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end user to address deploying technology and operational process changes.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional differences.
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market Readiness checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases, and scripts.
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts and required test data. Provides centralized defect management for on-site UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log, and conducts daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect reports. Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process in region. Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) is desired but not required
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Passion for customer experience
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong cognitive reasoning and critical-thinking skills
- Strong leadership, communication, and program management skills
- Must be collaborative and have the ability to manage by influence
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills required
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer