CACI International Event Management Systems Engineer (Netcool) in Springfield, Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an Event Management Engineer to support our Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) team in Springfield, VA. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify.
More About the Role:
In this role, you will perform installation, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Event Management System (EMS). The JRSS EMS is built on the IBM Tivoli Netcool Product suite.
Develops shell and Perl scripts to facilitate automated tasks.
Produces standard documentation such as System Design Procedures (SDP), Engineering Design Procedures (EDP), Techniques Tactics and Procedures (TTP), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
We look forward to working with you on this exciting opportunity!
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Requires BS degree and 9+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 7+ years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
Must have experience with EMS tools; including architecture, installation, configuration, and administration
Must hold current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification (Security+CE) or higher
Must hold ACTIVE Secret Security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Event management rules development, performance threshold management, event analysis
• Experience with tools in an enterprise environment
• A solid understanding of SNMP, Syslog, RMON, and other messaging and agent facilities
• Good understanding of integrations, protocols, data flow, and databases
• Good understanding of industry standards and best practices i.e., Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), ITU-T Telecommunications Management Network (TMN), and others.
Strong background with Linux and Windows operating systems and servers
• Scripting and programming languages including Perl, Shell Scripting, VBScript, HTML, CGI, PHP, or other
• Specialized experience with the IBM Tivoli Netcool Suite - Omnibus, Probes, WebGUI, Websphere, Jazz, ITM, ITNM, Impact, TCR, TBSM and DB2
• Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- CACI International Jobs