Comcast Xfinity Retail Sales Associate - F/T - Holyoke in Springfield, Massachusetts
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting customers with all aspects of sales and
service to ensure an excellent customer experience. Utilize knowledge,
tools and technology, along with a passion and desire to help to
customize a unique solution for each customer.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provide superior customer service in all customer interactions using
an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and demonstrating
appreciation to others easily.
- Effectively inform and educate customers on products and services.
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how products
and services improve the customers' lives.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales and customer
- Support store operations by completing tasks such as inventory,
equipment transactions, and payment processing.
- Ensure the customer fully understands how to use products and
services, including apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and company code
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, certain holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base
store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct customers,
perform product demo at various stations.
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment from the equipment room for customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer