AAA Mid Atlantic Automotive Repair Technician B in South Philadelphia, United States
AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
The primary duties of the Repair Technician B – Car Care are to:
• Perform the following repairs: engine, gas and diesel, automatic transmission/ transaxle diagnosis and repair, manual transmission/transaxle diagnosis and repair, suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, including ABS/traction control, electrical diagnosis and repair, heating and air conditioning diagnosis and repair, engine performance diagnosis and repair.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of specialized skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments. May mentor other Technicians and Service Associates. Maintain a clean, well-organized work area. Properly maintain tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
• Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement. Accurately perform repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to accurately repair vehicles using advanced automotive diagnostic equipment and provide technical guidance at a level normally acquired through the completion of three (3) years as an automotive technician.
• National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least three categories to include: Suspension and Steering, Brakes, Heating and Air Conditioning, or the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain the required certifications within 12 months of hire. State Safety and Emissions Inspectors license - as required by state location is preferred. R134A recycling certificate.
• Ability to train and mentor other Repair Technicians and Service Associates. Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75lbs, and stand for prolonged periods of time. Satisfactory employment screening results.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light- and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
• A competitive salary of $19.00 to $25.00/hour (flat rate) depending on experience.
• Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off (accurals start on first day of employment), 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
• Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
• Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a Brand New spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
• Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Keywords: ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. We are always looking for talented people who will commit with us to provide exceptional service, peace of mind and savings to our Members. Our Associates make the difference each day in the lives of our Members. We encourage you to learn more about us and apply to positions for which you are interested and qualified. New positions are posted daily, check back often! Click on the Careers Home page to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and to join our Talent Network.
AAA Club Alliance complies with federal, state and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.