Credit Suisse UHNW Advisory South Asia #127944 in Singapore, Singapore
The professional we are looking for will be a senior team member or head of our UHNW Advisory Team based in Singapore and/or Hong Kong. You must offer extensive experience around derivatives, ideally across multiple asset classes: Credit, Fixed Income, Commodity, Equity, FX, Funds and hybrids thereof. This role is extremely exciting as it offers access to our most important and sophisticated clients and all our providers which Credit Suisse is privileged of working with. This opening offers a variety of diverse tasks:
• Proactively advise UHNW clients via their respective Relationship Managers (RMs) / Investment Consultants (ICs) around all things related to trading, hedging and investment solutions.
• Directly cover a portfolio of Platinum end clients and advise them directly on their investment, hedging and solution needs.
• Develop timely trade ideas suited for UHNW clients. Create unique payoffs / underlyings to cater to our clients’ demands.
• Strongly collaborate internally with our Global Markets desk for booking of complex OTC derivative structures; solution finding; trade/investment/hedge idea creation
• Close collaboration externally with our approved counterparties for trade/investment solutions
• Partner with our in-house business school to provide timely and awe-inspiring front office trainings on UHNW solutions, case studies etc.
• Potentially, manage a small team depending on growth of team and mandate thereof.
• We empower our staff, mentor them and create an authentic working environment which recognizes out-performance.
• Relevant University or Graduate Degree with a sharp analytical mind and a passion for derivatives
• Ideally 10 years of connected similar experience with an Investment Bank, Private Bank or Family Office
• CFA, FRM, CAIA holders preferred
• Being able to keep self-abreast with the latest developments in the financial markets at all times.
• Effective creator of solutions from hedging solutions (e.g. tail risk hedging) to complex investment solutions which include payoffs linked to in-house proprietary indices.
• Very strong relationship building skills. Adaptability to diversity of clientele both in terms of culture and setup (e.g. family office, corporate-like, etc.).
• Exceptional stakeholder management relationship builder. You will be expected to navigate multiple different teams within the firm from Compliance, Legal, Structuring, Trading, Sales Desks, Research to Operations and Middle Office teams.
• Strong English communication skills (orally and written) with any other Asian language seen as advantageous given the APAC market focus (ideally Mandarin and/or Cantonese).
• Integer and ethical colleague which adheres to all relevant internal policies & Regulatory requirements.
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg skills.
• A real passion for improving, building and leading change in all aspects of our job.
• Motivated, engaging, service oriented and flexible team player with a passion for clients and solutions.
Job: *Product Specialist
Title: UHNW Advisory South Asia #127944
Requisition ID: 127944