Continental Corporation S&T(AV) - Senior Engineer, Driving Software Development in Singapore, Singapore
S&T(AV) - Senior Engineer, Driving Software Development
• Development of software algorithms (driving functions) for operation of driverless vehicle
• Development of algorithms for situation analysis, decision making and vehicle control
• Leverage environmental model from sensor data towards action signals for propulsion, steering and braking
• Development of system architecture solutions to ensure reliability and safety
• Permanent alignment with Continentals worldwide driving functions development team
• Strong interaction with perception team
• Supporting commissioning of driving functions in prototype vehicles
• Leverage new algorithm approaches and evaluation of their performance from driving test results
• Min Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science or comparable qualification
• 3+ professional experience in software development – automotive is of advantage
• Experience in driving functions and vehicle controls development is an advantage
• Knowledge in software architecture methods and object-oriented programming languages (e. g. Python, C++) is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of middleware such as AUTOSAR, ROS is a plus.
• Experienced in systematic problem-solving approaches
• Experience in Agile development methods of advantage (Scrum, Kanban)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills.
• Willingness to travel
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Chassis and Safety