Continental Corporation Senior Operation Consultant, Continental Business Consulting in Singapore, Singapore
Senior Operation Consultant, Continental Business Consulting
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), mainly drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus throughout the whole corporation always providing customized solutions for our clients. On a global scale, our interdisciplinary team comprises close to 80 consultants. CBC fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. To take these positive developments into account, we will expand our team worldwide. In that sense, we are currently seeking a dedicated Senior Consultant for our Operations & Supply Chain team.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
• Responsible for leading and executing projects at the internal and external customers’ locations
• Act as an interface to the customers in an interdisciplinary and international environment
• Analyze work processes, methods, systems, organizational functions and structures to
determine optimization potential (e.g. by using value stream mapping and analysis)
• Interpret business data (e.g. productivity, inventories) to derive management recommendations.
• Develop and implement lean manufacturing strategies and supply chain management solutions (e.g. production line balancing, material flow design, Kanban, JIT/JIS)
• Prepare and align solutions with the internal and external project stakeholders
• Support the implementation of new solutions and organizational structures
• Contribute to project success by ensuring quality, efficiency and effective communication
• Creation of professional and highimpact documents (e.g. presentations, white papers, reports) for customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences and/or Business, additional qualification like PhD, Master’s or MBA desirable
• Relevant working experience, preferably in multinational industrial companies or in management consultancies
• Strong knowledge of the industrial sector in product development, production, supply chain and/or other corporate functions
• Affinity for the data, technologies and economics
• Independent, structured and disciplined working style
• Excellent communication skills in English and at least one other languages
• Strong knowledge in MS Office Suite
• Knowledge in software relevant for operation management is advantages (e.g. production simulation and data analytics)
• Selfconfident and customer oriented behavior combined with strong social competencies
• High willingness to travel (>50%) within Asia Pacific
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.