LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Marketing Manager, Emerging Asia in Singapore, Singapore
Senior Marketing Manager, Emerging Asia
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 02/12/2019
Job ID SG1302
The LEGO Emerging Asia team was established in 2015 and currently covers 10 markets with a focus on Indonesia, India, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam through distributor partners in respective countries.
The main mission of this role is to be a critical driver of the company to develop robust marketing strategy and implement the best-in-class marketing activations to the countries.
Deliver results, from the ground up
• Develop and implement the best-in-class marketing activities to drive LEGO brand’s strong brand equity to next level by collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/distributor partners.
• Deepen the target consumer understanding and market insights by collaborating with internal/external partners and anchor the learnings in the organization.
• Analyze the business status and propose the required actions to drive the profitable growth of the responsible franchises.
• Drive the consumer sales of LEGO in key countries within EA.
• Develop strong marketing plan and the marketing executions to appeal to target consumers in timely manner by closely working with internal / external partners.
• Establish deep consumer and market knowledge and functional mastery.
Grow with us
The LEGO Group is a more than 85 years old family owned company who are true to the values of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow. LEGO Emerging Asia a relatively young organization and being part of a growing business and marketing team creates opportunities for making shaping the organization. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders both nationally and internationally as well prospects of working with global best-in-class trade marketing practices and developing the business of one of the strongest brands in the world in a relatively new market.
What we’re looking for:
• A Degree in Business / Commerce
• At least 10 years of total experience with minimum 5 years of consumer marketing experiences in highly competitive industries.
• Strong passion to consumer marketing and strong executional skills
• Strong networking skills over a geographic distance
• Digital marketing acumen
• Experience worked in matrix international organization
• Mobility: Role requires intensive business travel to mainly within Emerging Asia market (90 days per year).
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO® play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO® journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!” – Nigel Kong, Trade Marketing Director, APAC Marketing