UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst - Client Reporting team Wealth Mgmt in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– understand and analyze the business requirements from our various stakeholders
– gather, interpret and document a set of requirements
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– work collaboratively in virtual teams across organizational boundaries
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Client Reporting team in Singapore as part of the Wealth Management Client Servicing Capability team.
Your task is to support our business partners in the requirements elicitation process, and later on in writing the corresponding Software Requirements Specification. You will have to work closely together with your colleagues of the other interfacing application systems. Software design/implementation and quality assurance will be done by your team as well, based on the user stories, use cases, business rules and acceptance criteria you have previously defined.
Have you been out of the workforce for some time now? Already built a career in financial services (or have transferable skills) and ready to take the next step on your career path? We recognize and value what experienced talent brings into the workplace.
– hands-on experience as a business analyst, preferably in client reporting
– experience in financial institutions and preferably in wealth management sector
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a self-motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English (and Chinese a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185458BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst - Client Reporting team Wealth Mgmt
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)