Hilton Executive Secretary, Focused Service Brands in Singapore, Singapore
As the Executive Secretary, Focused Service Brands, you will support the Senior Vice President (SVP), Focused Service Brands - APAC and a team of about five.
Besides maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, travel arrangements and expense reports, you are required to process invoices, develop and maintain documents and presentations. You must have strong skills in time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and communication as well as the ability to take initiative and work independently while managing up successfully.
What will I be doing?
As the Executive Secretary, Focused Service Brands, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Schedule and manage calendar and meetings for the SVP, Focused Service Brands - APAC.
- Schedule large team and cross-functional meetings for the team which may involve global team members.
- Coordinate with fellow secretaries to schedule meetings with other senior executives and teams, booking meeting rooms, supplies, and organizing catering when required.
- Complete and submit expense reports for the SVP and team.
- Draft and/or prepare documents, reports, correspondence, emails and presentations for the department and take meeting minutes as required.
- Act as a liaison within the department and between other departments.
- Maintain contact lists, files and office equipment/supplies for the departments.
- Track, maintain budgets and manage payments, processing and tracking of invoices as required.
- Complete special projects as required.
What are we looking for?
An Executive Secretary, Focused Service Brands serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a MNC environment supporting senior management
- Prior experience in managing more than one executive calendar
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience in coordinating large-scale team meetings and external outings is advantageous
- Adaptable to changes and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive with good problem solving skills
- A fun loving person who is detail oriented and not afraid to speak up when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well both independently and in a team
- Flexible to work beyond/outside official hours when dealing with the US team.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Administrative and General
Title: Executive Secretary, Focused Service Brands
Requisition ID: APA0135G