Credit Suisse Business Risk Manager #127816 in Singapore, Singapore
• You are working in a dynamic and motivated team of First Line of Defense with the overall purpose to strengthen the bank's control framework.
• You are responsible to perform Control & Monitoring tasks with in-depth understanding of underlying process controls
• You have consistency and good quality; and producing the results for reporting purposes on time.
• You are partnering with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management and other key partners (e.g. Compliance, APAC and Location FLDS etc.) and acting as a control and review subject matter experienced on the topics under your care.
• You will support in preparing and publishing various risk metrics for PB APAC, which includes data and trend analysis.
• You will be required to prepare dashboards for senior management updates.
• You are a self-motivated and proactive individual with at least 3 – 4 years of experience in a risk/control or related function in the Financial Industry
• You have a confident personality with experience in handling business and operational risk issues and control matters
• You are a team-player and a positive can-do attitude
• You have attention to details for producing accurate and precise control results
• You have initiative to identify areas of improvements and gaps
• You have a good client and service orientation, enthusiasm and flair to take care of various personality type
• You have strong communication and stakeholder-management skills, particularly in the ability to liaise with senior Front Office as well as other key partners
• You have the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and to excel under pressure for meeting any tight deadlines
• You have good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
• You have Private Banking background and experience
• You have experience in Microsoft Office, MS Access, automation/Robotics, NLP
Job: *Risk Management
Title: Business Risk Manager #127816
Requisition ID: 127816