Continental Corporation BU B&S- System and Requirement Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
BU B&S- System and Requirement Engineer
• Generate system- and requirement specifications for Body & Security product portfolio.
• Analyze and link customer requirements specifications to Continental specifications.
• Clarify and negotiate all open items related to specification with customer.
• Setup and maintain requirement engineering framework (requirement management).
• Support SW Engineers for refinement of specifications.
• Support test team during system validation phase.
• Support sales team in acquisitions for activities in terms of technical quotations.
• Participate actively in knowledge transfer between application and platform teams and different worldwide development locations.
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar studies.
• At least 3 years working experience in electronic R&D
• At least 1 relevant projects completed as Requirement-, SW- or Test Engineer.
• Good understanding of E/E system with good electrical and electronic background.
• Experience with vehicle automotive and wireless functions will be an advantage.
• Basic know-how on requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS).
• Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
• You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Good Verbal and written communication skills
Division Footer Text
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Engineering, Research and Development
- Continental Corporation Jobs