Continental Corporation BU B&S - Software Team Lead in Singapore, Singapore
BU B&S - Software Team Lead
• Responsible for managing the Team Operational and Competence readiness for automotive projects.
• Resources Balancing, Mitigation, Staffing and Training in supporting Project of assigned responsibility.
• Define Software Development strategy and Efficiency measures for team.
• Advocate, Promote and Practice Quality First mindset to Team.
• Build, Integrate and Motivate a closely integrate Agile Team.
• Monitor, Review and Lead Action Plan for all Team / Project Challenges and Escalation matters.
• Manage Team Budget / Invest Management for Team in the projects.
• Supervision for Interns and Trainees attached to the team.
• Team Talents and Succession development
• Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering with more than 3 years of project management experience and has successfully lead min 2 complete projects development cycle.
• Very good knowledge in project management and software development process.
• Good communication skills
• Conflict and Risk management skills
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
• Must be able to travel for work attachment and training.
• Willing to work with a Highly dynamic culturally team.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
- Continental Corporation Jobs