Credit Suisse APAC Cloud Operations Lead #128126 in Singapore, Singapore
Hosting Services provides global infrastructure hosting and application services, spanning product management, engineering and L2 support. Infrastructure hosting covers capabilities such as Compute and Storage; application services include Database and Web Services. With over 1,500 staff globally across our core office locations (both BC and BDC), HDCS is dedicated to providing a premium service to its customers across IT within Credit Suisse.
Hosting Services is driving the largest internal IT project with Project CloudServe where it is delivering a step change in customer experience for firm wide compute, storage and connectivity services; enabling greater flexibility, agility and scalability through adopting a hybrid cloud strategy to replace existing/legacy infrastructure, enabling Infrastructure Rationalization and helping prepare Credit Suisse for the digital bank transformation
As the APAC Cloud Operations Team Manager you will be lead the regional team which is deploying and supporting the latest infrastructure technology within Credit Suisse. The regional team is composed of Cloud Operations Admins (Singapore & Pune) who will report into the regional Cloud operations Manager. Although a small team right now, there is a similar setup in AM, EMEA and CH and global harmonization and operations is critical to the success of this environment. Teams are composed of senior SME’s across Compute, Storage and Networking and this will be an opportunity for someone to come in and learn Cloud technologies and drive the environment forward within CS.
• Have a proven track record leading a team in a highly technical area with a strong track record of managing a 24x7 support operation at an enterprise scale within a mission critical environment.
• Managing the career and technical development of direct reports based within region and remote locations and building a strong team/work ethic.
• Be able to demonstrate management of complex projects to time, cost and quality.
• Have a proven track record of continuous service improvement.
• Meet application hosting requirements of internal clients with standardised platform technologies.
• Work with global peers to ensure global consistency
• Promote stability and proactively take steps to reduce risk to the production environment
• Promoting close collaboration with other infrastructure support teams and jointly delivering high quality solutions to our partners across IT.
• Lead incident management of escalated business impacting application server outages and partner with infrastructure and application teams to fix incidents.
• Ensure that change management rigour is endemic within the team, such that changes are implemented in line with corporate policy, correctly and with no corrective follow-up required.
• Driving ‘maintain the bank’ lifecycle initiatives such as the retirement of unsupported software, hardware and operating system platforms as well as the migration to strategic platforms.
• Partner with Product Management & Engineering managers to ensure new builds and management tools meet strategic, client & operational needs.
Job: *IT Support
Title: APAC Cloud Operations Lead #128126
Requisition ID: 128126