Cisco Solution Integration Architect 1249183 in Shanghai, China
Solution Integration Architect 1249183
Location: Shanghai, China
Area of Interest Customer Experience
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1249183
What You'll Do
The Solution Integration Architect role provides a highly motivated individual an opportunity to lead and design solutions for key customers in China.
The Solution Integration Architect is responsible for developing innovative solutions by utilizing the leading-edge Cisco technology solutions in high growth IT markets. This individual possesses technical expertise to design complex solutions to stay ahead of the competition and support of new ideas.
Architect is a trusted advisor to Cisco customers and directly impact customer Loyalty with Cisco which reflects Cisco's success as a business leader.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the CX team working with other Consulting/Systems Engineer aligned to different architectures.
The Solution Integration Architect’s primary role is positioning, architecting and delivering service solutions around Cisco's technologies and integrating them into the customer's overall architecture and design.
The Solution Integration Architect has the following major responsibilities:
· Drive the pre-sales engagement for new services opportunities with account teams, CX teams and Partners
· Own development of new Services proposals that maximize customer, Cisco and Partner value
· Bring deep technical and services expertise to sales cycle to accelerate buying decisions and customer outcomes
· Understand customer technology roadmap and proactively design and develop customized solutions
· Translate customer requirements to develop customer solutions, whole offers and customer projects
· Position value of Cisco as part of a comprehensive solution for solving customer business problems
· Assist in scoping customer engagement activities for input into the customer pre-sales process
· Build and maintain long-term customer architecture/operations strategy
· Conceptualize, plan, design and lead cross functional teams across multi-domain architectures
· Advocate current and emerging technologies and solutions relevant to customer technology architecture
· Build & maintain deep relationships with key internal stakeholders to facilitate complete end to end product and service solutions in support of the customer strategy
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject is expected
· 10+ years of end to end network and software experience is expected in a number of different roles with clearly demonstrable experience of multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions and strong technical consulting in Manufacturing and/or FSI
· Qualified candidates must possess expertise in various infrastructure technology areas, which includes LAN/WLAN/WAN, Collaboration, Cloud, Data Center, Mobility, Security
· Ability to provide detailed and consumable documentation around best practices for deployment
· Acting as the delivery lead and provide guidance to project management and engaged consultants
· Ability to explain technical issues and present information in a concise manner to both technical and non-technical personnel
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.