Schneider Electric Project Application Engineer 1 in Seoul, South Korea
To execution project engineer for safety and control system, bring customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and margins, penetrating targeted customer satisfaction while project implementation, deliver product introduction and after sales support within the sales territory of Korea in the process automation market industries.
Role and Responsibility
- *Interprets customer technical specifications and generates strategies for implementation in production. *
- *May delegate tasks to team, evaluates & approves all documentation developed and monitors team productivity. *
- *Assists in developing detailed engineering estimates for potential projects. *
- *Assists in developing risk factors on various projects. *
- *Coordinates and/or participates in on-site engineering, start-up and application commissioning. *
- *Prepare project documentation and implementation for consistency and reusability. *
- *Provides Customer training. *
- *Completes all necessary documentation to meet requirements of the application specifications. *
- *Understand PID Control & Program Logic Control scheme. *
- *Understand Field Instrumentation knowledge *
- Using MS Office and CAD
- *Support good mind sense. *
- Ability to understand process control theory, the importance of appropriate control schemes to control system performance, product quality, plant reliability safety. Has the ability to determine process characteristics and able to identify and implement the most suitable control strategy to accommodate given process requirements
- Good English Communication skill
Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work is regularly reviewed by supervisor/senior peers.
Minimum Degree in Engineering or related discipline
Typically requires 1-4 years of professional experience
Primary Location: KR-11-Seoul
Unposting Date: Dec 23, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004XVZ