Hyatt Market Barista (Overnight) in SEATTLE, Washington
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of the largest hotel in the Pacific Northwest! TheHyatt Regency Seattleis recruiting for our OvernightMarket Baristato join our growing team!
Hyatt Regency Seattle’s/Market/provides a quick, efficient, and delicious dining option for our guests on the go! Whether our guests prefer a hot cup of their favorite coffee with a warm breakfast sandwich in the morning, a delicious sandwich or salad from our Grab and Go selection, or a casual dining option in the evening, the Market has something for everyone!
Our Overnight Market Attendants will assist our guests in our gourmet café and market, and will be responsible for fulfilling guest orders. Market Attendants will prepare food and beverage orders, provide quick and efficient dining options, and assist in cashiering items from the/Market/.Our Market Attendants independently ensure that the retail outlet and inventory are neatly organized and attractively displayed for our guests.As a member of the/Market/team, you will ensure all guests feel welcomed in your clean and inviting environment, understanding you might be the first person a guest sees in the very early morning, or the last person a guest sees late at night after a long and busy day! If you’ve ever wanted to be part of your own coffee shop and market, this is the position for you!
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards.*Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and cleaning of your uniform, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, discounted parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, free colleague meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and many more!
* When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
/Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. /
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Candidates should be resourceful and be able to work independently, especially when working an overnight shift
Primary Location: US-WA-Seattle
Organization: Hyatt Regency Seattle
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEA002915
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs