Nvidia Sr. Financial Analyst in Santa Clara, California
We are looking for Sr. Financial Analysts with strong ERP system experience.
You will support the design and execution of our Finance process and systems roadmap with a focus on OPEX. As a member of the Corporate Systems Finance team, your responsibilities are to liaise with FP&A;, IT, and the business community, to help drive the organization's strategic vision for process automation of financial data and improved analytical tools for business insight.
Strong focus on improvement of the quality, efficiency, and understanding of financial information produced. You will help us develop highly scalable tools through financial automation, tools, processes and controls. This is a critical position, where experience in ERP and related Enterprise systems, financial analysis and business modeling meaningful to the high-tech industry are required. You need the ability to form strong working partnerships in a highly matrixed organization to effectively execute and support the Company’s objectives.
What you'll be doing:
Help to execute on our system strategy roadmap including, gathering and documenting requirements for finance users, testing system solutions and communicate progress to stakeholders
Respond to questions and requests from end-users regarding the planning and reporting tools, and track and communicate issue resolution.
Ability to leverage experience and skillset to improve and automate areas with minimal supervision
Effectively partner and communicate across the business organization
Create and maintain training content and classes for the financial tools used
Participate in cross functional finance software redesign projects
Maintain highest integrity in regard to the Company’s financial accounting and reporting policies; positive relationship with Accounting team on same.
What we need to see:
- 7+ years of experience as a financial analysts in an FP&A; role,
- 5+ years administering financial reporting or financial forecasting systems at a publicly held company using best of breed software such as SAP, HANA and BI platforms or similar solutions
- Strong excel skills required, ability to work with raw data extracts, performing data cleanup highly desirable
- Experience working on IT projects end to end is required. Deep understanding of IT project methodology desirable and passionate about what you do
- Proven record building positive relationships across a large organization to define and implement financial objectives and enabling change
- Finance or business systems degree required. MBA is a plus
- Energy and real passion for delivering results in a dynamic, data-driven environment.
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA is an industry leader with groundbreaking developments in High-Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars.
NVIDIA is looking for great talent to help us accelerate the next wave of computing - we are looking for people like you to join our journey.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted Yesterday
- Full time