Nvidia Senior Retail Account Manager - Sales in Santa Clara, California
We are now looking for a Senior Retail Account Manager.
At NVIDIA, we are seeking a high-energy and experienced professional with a proven track record of managing consumer products business with national retail customers. This full-time position requires close working relationships with NVIDIA product marketing, business units, and developer relations, to drive revenue for the company through growth in the US market. The role requires a strong knowledge of the retail landscape and experience working with leading large PC and consumer electronics retail companies. This person should have the ability to shift easily from working with senior level executives and strategy decision makers to category managers and buyers both inside and outside the company.
What you'll be doing:
Responsibilities include all aspects of strategy creation and implementation, co-selling, forecasting, sales management, training and education to retail customers and partners.
- Grow revenue and market share for NVIDIA GeForce based products & SHIELD devices at national retail
- Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers and partners
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining revenue, market share growth and product footprint
- Work closely with board partner, OEM, publisher, and ecosystem partners to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and adoption of the GeForce and SHIELD product families within your defined accounts
- Develop and manage winning programs and strategies for existing and new opportunities
- Define, drive and communicate retail strategy for products and partners of the retail segment to the GeForce and SHIELD Business Unit
- Evangelize the use of NVIDIA products and technologies to retail customers and partners
- Ability to travel as needed
What we need to see:
Bachelor's degree required
12+ years’ experience in the retail market
- Direct experience in working with the US consumer retail channel, specifically the gaming and PC market
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Ability to work in a matrixed org
- Track record of successfully growing revenue for new innovative technology based solutions.
- A real passion for getting things done in a dynamic sales and technology environment
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 28 Days Ago
- Full time