Nvidia Senior Account Manager, Shared Industries - Sales in Santa Clara, California
Are you a person who loves to work in a dynamic organization and flourishes with delighting customers with an amazing sales experience?
We are now looking for a Senior Account Manager focused on our new "Shared Industries" Vertical – Retail/CPG, Media & Entertainment, and IT Services/Software.
At NVIDIA, we are seeking a high-energy and experienced professional with a proven track record of leading enterprise accounts. This full-time position requires close working relationships with NVIDIA solution architects, product marketing, business units, and developer relations, to drive revenue for the company. This role requires a strong knowledge of the enterprise business landscape. This person should have the ability to shift easily from working with senior level executives and strategic decision makers to category managers and buyers both inside and outside the company.
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for all aspects of strategy creation and implementation, forecasting, sales account management, training and education to a select number of enterprise customers.
- Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining revenue, market share growth and product footprint
- Work closely with partners, OEMs, and ecosystem partners to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and adoption of the enterprise product family
- Building winning capabilities and leading change
- Experience working with Startup, Mid-Market, and/or Enterprise Customers
- Contributing to the long term success of Enterprise East and US Enterprise by being a collaborative leader amongst your peers. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
- Evangelize the use of NVIDIA's platform, products and technologies to your customers and partners
- Ability to travel as needed
What we need to see:
Candidate must be located in the Bay Area (Corporate office is in Santa Clara)
- 8+ years’ experience selling solutions to senior executives at named accounts
- A real passion for getting things done in a dynamic sales and technology environment
- Demonstrated track record leading significant revenue and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Past Experience In: Analytics, Software Sales, Big Data (Data Lake), Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Retail or CPG Industry Domain Knowledge
An MBA or graduate degree
Adept at stabilizing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
- Track record of successfully growing revenue for new innovative technology based solutions
- Ability to generate new pipeline on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture. Collaboration is KEY!
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time